Silverwaves Jewelry LLC Refund & Return Policy
Before deciding to return a piece of jewelry, please read the following. These are circumstances that may void your warranty.
- All items are sterling silver (0.925) or fine silver (0.999) (unless otherwise marked) and will therefore tarnish after being exposed to air for a time. We suggest using Sunshine Polishing Cloths or other silver polishing cloths to keep your jewelry like new.
- Keeping your stock in airtight bags or containers and using anti-tarnish strips can slow tarnishing.
- Do not use liquid cleaners to clean sterling silver jewelry with oxidized areas (black areas) or dip jewelry pieces in liquid silver cleaners. Doing so will remove the oxidization and voids the 30-day guarantee.
- Each jewelry piece is a hand-crafted original creation and subject to slight variations. Lake stones and agates vary in size, color, and shape… just as the Lake gives them to us.
- It is normal that the cording on your pendants will be curly upon removing from the cellophane bag. Cording will straighten out with a few days of use.
- Stocked items will be shipped within 2-4 business days of receiving the order via USPS PRIORITY MAIL / INSURED.
- Shipping in the U.S. is an $18 flat fee. Shipping will be charged on your bill.
- For expedited shipments or to request another carrier, please call (414) 550-7015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified of approximate lead-time if products are out of stock.
WARRANTY and RETURNS:
All Silverwaves Jewelry LLC is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship with normal use. Please review the notes in the Preface above.
If you are not satisfied with the jewelry purchased:
- Please note circumstances (above) where jewelry is NOT covered under warranty.
- Please return unused item in good condition within 7 days with the receipt and we will exchange it, replace it, or refund your money.
- Returned item(s) must be in original packaging and in presentable condition for resale.
- Warranty does not include incidental or consequential expenses.
- No other warranty is implied.
- Returns made 8-30 days from purchase date, will be issued a store credit.
- Returns made 31 days or more after purchase date are non-refundable.
- Gift cards, custom orders, tools, stones/ rocks, sale and stationery items are non-refundable.
- A receipt is required to complete the return.
- Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please return item via any insured, trackable shipping method (PO Box 1184; Bayfield, WI 54814) as Silverwaves Jewelry LLC is not responsible for returned items until they arrive at our location.
- If you receive a refund, shipping costs will be deducted from total.
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 25% of fee is considered non-refundable in cases of withdrawal for all students up to 60 days before the workshop. In other words, think carefully before reserving your spot!
- Course fee is non-refundable within 45 days of the workshop unless we are able to fill the student’s spot, in which case the 25% fee still applies.
- If I cancel a workshop, then 100% of your fee will be reimbursed.
- Extra events planned within workshop are nonrefundable. (ie. kayaking, dog sledding, snowshoe rentals)
If you have any questions about this Refund & Return policy, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com